CSCC holds a Workshop on Tender & Banking Reform to boost Financial Inclusion of Dalits and Adivasis on 27th October 2017, at IIC, New Delhi
A workshop on Tender & Banking Reforms
CSCC initiated a campaign on Tender & Banking Reforms TO PROMOTE INCLUSION in October 2019 at India International Centre, New Delhi. The existing Tender process in PSUs etc., and the Banking norms are heavily loaded against the first-time entrants in the business world. The Dalits/Adivasi, as a result, are the worst hit.
The Various Speakers were:
- Mr. Dharmendra Pradhan, Hon’ble Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- Mr. Rajiv Mehrishi, CAG, Government of India.
- Dr Arun Kumar Panda, Secretary, Ministry of MSME, Government of India
- Mr Sujith Haridas, Deputy Director General, Confederation of Indian Industry
- Mr D Shyam Babu, Founder CSCC, Senior Fellow, Centre for Policy Research
- Mr Chandra Bhan Prasad, Founder CSCC & Entrepreneur
- Mr Vivek Prakash, Jubilant Group, CII Affirmative Action Sub Committee
- Mr Arun Khobragade, Chairman, Babasaheb Ambedkar Social Innovation
- Mr C Ramesh Rao, Asst General Manager, National Scheduled Caste Finance Development Corporation (NSFDC)
- Mr N K Chandan, Founder CSCC, MD & CEO, Chandan & Chandan Enterprises
- Mr S S Grover, MD & CEO, J D Cranes