Building a constructive entrepreneurial ecosystem for the Dalit/the SC/ST SMEs through a model of facilitation that combines the digital with the field.
- Enter into an MOU with the www.inclusivity.in to provide the first private Assistance and Service model in India as an important tool to make Sourcing and Procurement easy
- Bridge their knowledge/information gap
- Build peer to peer pan-India network for collaboration
- Develop mentor network: to carry out responsive mentoring and handholding as per SC/ST entrepreneurs’ business lifecycle needs for capacity building
- Act as resource locator for the SC ST entrepreneur across regions for business-related assistance
- Facilitate Market Access
- Connects the entire Dalit Entrepreneurial ecosystem digitally.
- Builds high quality, up-to-date database that maintains information on resources the SC ST MSE might need for business-related assistance.
- Runs an online showcase of SC ST entrepreneurs; maintaining their Companies’ Profiles/Products and Services across several states to receive leads about business opportunities.
- For the Buyer, provides an online search tool that identifies the Vendors that can provide products and services in response to bids and solicitations.
- Refines data constantly in a user friendly way to help Procurement.
- They carried out extensive research with the University of Pennsylvania to measure the Dalit entrepreneurial success post-1990 economic reforms. They identified and surveyed a thousand medium and large SC/ST entrepreneurs across the length and breadth of the country.
- Their study contributed to the content of the book, Defying the Odds, published in 2014 by Random House, India, which they co-authored with Prof. DeveshKapur of University of Pennsylvania.