Structuring the Affirmative Action space
Structuring the Affirmative Action space – both Private and Public - for the SC/ST entrepreneurs, for Procurement / Supplier Diversity as a follow up to the Public Procurement Policy of the Government of India enacted in the year 2012.
- Enter into an MOU with the www.inclusivity.in to provide the first private Assistance and Service model in India as an important tool to make Sourcing and Procurement easy
- Bridge their knowledge/information gap
- Build peer to peer pan-India network for collaboration
- Develop mentor network: to carry out responsive mentoring and handholding as per SC/ST entrepreneurs’ business lifecycle needs for capacity building
- Act as resource locator for the SC ST entrepreneur across regions for business-related assistance
- Facilitate Market Access