Structuring the affirmative action space
Both Private and Public – for the SC/ST entrepreneurs, for Procurement / Supplier Diversity as a follow up to the Public Procurement Policy of the Government of India enacted in the year 2012.
- Enter into an MOU with the Inclusivity to provide the first private Assistance and Service model in India as an important tool to make Sourcing and Procurement easy.
- Bridge their knowledge/information gap.
- Build peer to peer pan-India network for collaboration.
- Develop mentor network: to carry out responsive mentoring and handholding as per SC/ST entrepreneurs’ business lifecycle needs for capacity building.
- Act as resource locator for the SC ST entrepreneur across regions for business-related assistance.
- Facilitate Market Access.
“While markets may not transcend caste they mitigate its social salience, while the experience with reservations have only increased its political salience.” Book “Defying The Odds- The Rise of Dalit Entrepreneurs”